wiggle room (bnw edition)
give yourself some wiggle room!
a word lots of us probably use a lot, i know I do! it's actually the word given to when you want to give yourself scope to change your mind, if you want to modify something you've already said. i think we all need some wiggle room from time to time! so this new fun print plays on that!
with the design i symbolised the meaning by having the words within a 3D shadow that shows both backwards and forwards motions, allowing for some wiggle room when placing the text. nice.
oh and by the way, it's always been wiggle room, not wriggle room! wriggle is to squirm, wiggle is to move back and forth which denotes the notion of the action. well that's my take on it! ha.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 50 prints in total across all sizes.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.