I adore the Japanese language and wanted to create this design based on the word 'okaeri' that means - welcome home, which would make for a lovely print to have in your home. The design also contains the Japanese characters along with the English words to tie everything together.
Additional bit of information: okaeri is the most casual way to say welcome home. You could also say okaerinasai or okaerinasaimase which is the most formal way.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 10 in each size.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on premium grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.