this all happened (hester grainger edition)
i ran a competition where the winner would be able to choose one of my typographic designs and pick their own colour scheme AND this limited edition print would also be named after them. how cool does that all sound.
well.... welcome to the (hester grainger edition), of my this all happened design. hester knew straight away that she wanted the colours to be pink and green, so she sent over some samples, I then created various different designs, and this is the final one she picked.
now available for you all to buy, and for me to write hesters name on the certificate of authenticity every time someone purchases a copy.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 50 prints in total across all sizes.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.