letters (grey edition)
I do love letters, words and phrases.
I'm not always the best at putting them all together, ha!, but love them all the same. Typography is something I have a close connection with and studied for many years. So I've wanted to produce a print like this for a while, but needed to encapsulate this look within the right visual idea. Simple bold and direct in its meaning which I love.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 50 prints in total across all sizes.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.