1100 tiny bums (dum edition)
my original bum (dum print) was based on my childhood growing up with dyslexia and getting my d's and b's the wrong way round, and highlighting the learning exercise i went through where i had to colour in all the b's yellow. this new edition now takes you there with me colouring in all those b's! you see i was given a newspaper and had to go through all the pages colouring in the b's. how many were there? i can't remember, but let's say 1100. :-)
one final point, it's also a print that says bum 1100 times!! how fun is that.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 50 prints in total across all sizes.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.