genius brian (grey edition)
did you read this correctly?
the history behind this design came about by accident. i wanted to type 'genius with a special brain', and the print was about people who think a little differently, see things a little differently, but excel in their own special ways. but in writing this, the design took on a whole new and much stronger meaning, with a much more personal twist.
i'm dyslexic which i've spoken about a few times, and created a print based on my experiences growing up called dum. this was about getting my b's and d's the wrong way around.
brian or should i say brain, was another one that I remember vividly as a kid. not sure why i was writing brain often, but it stuck with me. i just love the wording on this print, it makes me smile every time i read it, just because of the simplicity of the two meanings coming together.
i'm going to be giving 100% of the profits from this print to the charity mind as well. they'll also be 100 prints available which is the largest run i've done on a typographic design to tie into the 100% element.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 100 prints in total across all sizes.
- 100% of the profits from this print will go to the charity mind.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte fine art paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.