3 words (landscape edition)
we all know about postcodes, zip codes and house numbers, but did you know the world is broken down into tiny squares!
with just 3 words you can mark anywhere in the world, which is actually amazing, but also means you can create these unique art prints for different rooms in your home.
how cool is that.
the print in your lounge could be different to the bathroom. you can even mark special locations, you got married on a beach, no problem, look it up. a place you first met, your favourite hang out as a kid, the list goes on and on.
so how does this magic work and what do I have to do? just go to the what3words website and type in the location, a bit like using google maps, and click on the square you want to find. you then have your 3 words for that square on the world.
right, now go and look yours up!
choose between 6 different coloured prints. (charcoal & light tan, black & white, magnolia/cream & charcoal, grey & white, dust pink & stone, tan & burnt red/orange)
don't forget to enter your 3 words in the (special instructions) box at the checkout.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- personalise this print with your 3 words.
- enter your details in the (special instructions) box at the checkout.
- limited edition of 100 prints in total across all sizes.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.