Black and White Fine Art photography print.
People react to the weather in a multitude of ways, watching this sudden downpour of rain happen at a New York City crossing was fascinating.
From people jumping puddles, struggling to get their umbrellas open to people just not caring at all. It was such a condensed set of human reactions in such a short period of time.
I thought this photograph captured almost all of those emotions and reactions in one, but the underlying nature from most people I think was just, So What.
- photo taken by Phil from what phil sees.
- limited edition of 75.
- individually signed and numbered.
- print size 14" x 18" on A2 paper.
- printed on premium grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.