this is my most personal typography print to date. based on my own issues with mental health. you can read more about the ideas behind this print here.
please note: I made the design look like it's a folded piece of paper as that's part of the meaning behind the concept, but the print is flat.
5% from each sale of this print will go to the charity mind.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 25 in each size.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on premium grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.