yes, the title is correct! this fun typography print is based on my childhood growing up with dyslexia and getting my d's and b's the wrong way round. you can read why the 'b' is yellow here. (white background with black text and a dot of 100% yellow). this print called 'dumr' is a new colour version of the original 'dum' print.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 15 in each size.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on premium grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.