my 2024 typographic art print calendar is here, it may look like a modern design layout, but there are a few design meanings behind it all as well.
why are there circles on one of the days each month?
i wanted to have one day each month where it could be about you, it's a day where you do something that you don't normally do, try something you haven't done before, or even give to someone else? a day where you perform a random act of kindness for example. it's up to you, i just wanted to maybe make you think about things you might not of done.
i've created 3 different layouts, so the calendar you receive might not be the one shown in the example here. these are just random days each month.
it looks like the typography for the days - example m (monday), is in different places?
the first day of each month is always justified to the left and in the same place, which starts the month off, but after that the positions are random. they are placed close to the right number, but not always in the same place, it's unpredictable, just like everyday is. what you do with that day is down to you.
there are only 24 prints of this design, which ties into the year. this is available in 3 sizes A3, A2 and A1.
- designed and developed in the what phil sees studio.
- limited edition of 24 prints in total across all sizes.
- individually signed and numbered.
- printed on museum grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.