reflect on what you're seeing
This was a street image with a bit of a twist, what could be seen as a combination of images was a single reflective shot of hundreds of fabric butterflies trapped behind the shop glass.
I thought the reflections of buildings only enhanced the feeling of being able to break free, not really seeing the glass and then be able to reach for the skys. With all that in place, the title just came to me, Reflect On What You’re Seeing.
- limited edition of 25.
- individually signed and numbered.
- print size 14" x 18" on A2.
- printed on premium grade 210gsm matte paper using archival quality fade resistant inks.
- each limited edition print comes supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
- supplied unframed.
- all prints are sent rolled in a sturdy tube by signed for delivery.